Monday, March 16, 2009

Some Success!

I am cautiously claiming some success with the shawl. I had frogged it back to the beginning (yet again) and was able to get past the point where I nearly flung the thing out the window last week. A few more rows and I'll put in a life line. Pictures to follow as soon as I have enough on the needles to make it worthwhile. I have not picked up the socks again quite yet. One pain in the neck at a time.

I've been playing around with Twitter and after making fun of people who use it have found that it's really a lot of fun. If you want to follow me you can find me as eileendoreen on Twitter. If you are up on Twitter and know of anything I should be following and am not, let me know.

2 comments:

Lupie said...

Can't wait to see the shawl. I just can't seem to do lace.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm not sure how to mention my Julia shawl pattern was designed expressly for new laceknitters to get confidence at, it being six stitches long, without being obnoxious and sounding like an ad, so okay, I'll go be quiet now. But if you needed something simple on the side...