Monday, July 24, 2006

Long Overdue

Here's a long overdue post from me. Some questions posed by the folks at Secrect Pal 8

1. What is your favorite season of the year and why?

Fall is my favorite season. The weather is great not too hot or cold, and I love to see the trees turn color.

2. Summer is hot. What do you knit in Summer?

I do socks and hats.

3. If money was no object.....what would you buy at the LYS?

Probably some cashmere
4. What are some activities that have become family traditions for your family?

Here's a silly one: we go out on New Years Day to the mall and buy all the calendars we need for the year at half price. It started out as a joke when we first got married but we do it every year so I guess it's a tradition now.

5. What is the weather right now?

Hot and a little muggy but pleasant because it's sunny and not raining!

That's it for the questions.

Not much else going on. Promise to post in a couple of days.

No comments: