Thursday, August 10, 2006

Quick Update

The cabinets for the kitchen are being delivered today. I am starting to be very nervous and also excited about this project. So many things can go wrong, and I am sure that some small things will, but in the end it will all work out. Not sure of the precise start date right now but I will keep you guys posted when I do.

DS and DD are doing well DS comes home for two weeks, or so, starting on the 18th. On the 20th, my birthday, we are leaving on a weeks vacation to Virginia. Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. Also going to Washington DC to visit my BIL. For Busch Gardens we are going to get a pass to get through the lines easier with DS. He has trouble waiting sometimes and we want the option to get through the lines easier. They have a special pass for people who are disabled so DS qualifies for it. I hate the looks we get from people when we use these passes but we are entitled to it so I try to ignore them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your trip to BG goes well and y'all have a goodtime. :D

*HUGS*