Friday, June 02, 2006

Success!!

I took Leigh Ann's advice and left the sock alone for a bit. Then instead of taking the easy way out, I frogged back to the start of the heel and got the right number of stitches this time after it was fully turned. Persistence is a virtue. Now all I have to do is get the gusset right and it's smooth sailing. One day a picture will appear on this site I promise :). I will be starting sock two as soon as the gusset is done. This is the way I work all my socks. First I get one to the foot, then the other and after that I alternate the two. I find I avoid second sock syndrome that way. The owner of my LYS liked my idea so much she now advises all her sock classes to do the same thing.

1 comment:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Eureka! You found the cure to second sock syndrome!

:)

Ruinwen
:)