Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ramblings

Not much going on around here which is why I haven't been posting. DS is coming home for a week and a bit starting on Saturday. I can't wait to see him. It's a drag that I have to work for three days this week (I work part time and only work Monday to Wednesday) and won't have the time with him, but DH will be taking off those days so they have some time for father son bonding. DD is finishing school this Friday and starts Day Camp on Monday. She loves this camp and seeing the same kids each Summer. They've all been together for years now and really have developed friendships. DD has no interest in going to Sleep Away camp and having been forced to go myself when I was little, I have no interest in making her go. She's independent for a 12 year old and I don't think she misses anything in not going away to camp.

The socks are coming along well and I will post pics as soon as #2 matches #1.

I still despair over DH's sweater. First of all I want to make him something, second of all I like working on Aran's. I will try one more time to get the pattern to work and them I will look for a new one that can use the same yarn. I'll never buy a pattern from Sirdar again, even though I love the yarn.

No comments: