Saturday, October 15, 2005

My Thanks

To the many people who expressed their condolences on the loss of my Mom I want to say thank you. It means a lot to me to have you express your support. The power of this internet community never ceases to amaze me.

One of the things my Sister-in-law told me was that my mother left behind some two dozen baby blankets that she had crocheted over the years. When she was bored my sister-in-law would buy her yarn and she would crochet a blanket. I knew this but was stunned by the number she left behind her. Each baby in the family has a blanket from her. I've kept up the tradition, each baby that comes along gets a knitted blanket from me. One thing she handed down. The blankets will be donated to good causes, with some kept for future babies in our family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to put this site up. I've bookmarked it and will be back to spend some more time here.

Check out my thanksgiving flower gift related site at http://holiday-stories-and-poetry.com.

John

pathophysiology of rheumatoid arthritis said...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My over the counter arthritis medicine Site

Orendon said...

WOW! What a great site you have here. I found it from my search for autoimmune system and it's a cut above the others. Even though my research lead me here and the revelance may not be exact, your content is very beneficial and rewarding. Here's some of me results regarding autoimmune system