Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This has not been a good day for me. I am still coughing up a storm and I overslept and missed a meeting about DS's schooling. In all the years he's been in school I've never, ever missed a meeting about his work and placement. I feel so bad I cannot tell you. I called the district office and spoke to the social worker assigned to his case. She reassured me that everything was fine and that everything was fine and filled me in on what I missed. They didn't decide on anything I had not already agreed to and he's good to go for the coming school year. But I still feel like a lousy parent for missing it. DH tried to make me feel better by saying I'm sick and that's why it happened. He's right but I still expect to feel guilty for a few days.

I did go and see DS last weekend so my being sick didn't totally ruin things. Thankfully my coughing was at the minimum during the movie we saw. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and he said I have bronchitis and gave me some meds for it.

On to happier things. Lupie nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award

Here are the rules for the nominees:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 8 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Here are the blogs I am nominating I could easily add more than 8:

Dawn Brocco's Life and Design Blog
Getting Stitched on the Farm
For the Love of Fiber
Knit for Joy!
Meezermeowmy's Web Log
The Blue Blog
Yarnhog
Shut Up & Knit


7 comments:

Cookie said...

Thank you for the award!

I hope you feel better soon

Yarnhog said...

I'm so touched--thank you!

Anonymous said...

Eileen, Thank you so much for the award!! I'm glad you enjoy my blog and appreciate you reading. Now.....let me think of who I'm going to pass this on to.......

Lupie said...

I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Things happen you should feel so guilty, when your sick your sick thats nature's way of saying you have to stay in bed and take it easy. I have a teacher conference coming up about my son I'm sure he is hoping I do get sick so I cant make it *lol*

Anonymous said...

Opps I meant shouldnt!! feel guilty

Lupie said...

I was able to follow your blog!
I hope you feel better.