Saturday, May 23, 2009

I seem to have developed a fair amount of luck lately. Today I found out that I had won a blog contest for some of the new Spud and Chole yarn on Knit One School Two. Can't wait to see it I've been hearing so much about this new yarn from Blue Sky Alpacas. I'm sure it will be wonderful and promise to post pictures on the blog as soon as it comes in.

This is the fourth blog contest I've won in the last several months. First was a copy of Charmed Knits and a hat from Alison of the Blue Blog. Then it was a copy of Fiber Gathering from Cindy Moore who is a friend of mine on Facebook (sorry Cindy I can't find your blog address). Next came some funny gift tags from Knitterella who has truly lovely gift tags for sale check out her blog and website. I honestly don't know what to say. Before this I had a fairly unbroken record of losing every contest I enter.

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

Congratulations! Have fun!

Lupie said...

You should buy a Lotto ticket.